IHA and COVID-19 Precautions
Our check-in/check-out policy are as follows:
Amended Check-in/ Check-out Procedures
- We are asking that all clients wear a mask
- We are limiting the number of clients permitted in our lobby to 3 at a time
- Please limit the number of people in your party that enter our lobby to the prime caregiver(s)
- We are using a number system to assist clients in the order that they arrive
- When you arrive, leave your pet or community cat in your vehicle
- Come to the front door to receive your number and admission form
- Your number will be called when you should come into the lobby
- We are expanding check-in and check-out times
- Cat check-out will be from 6:45 AM – 7:15 AM
- Cat check-in will be from 7:15 AM – 7:50 AM
- Dog check-in will be from 7:50 AM – 8:30AM
- We are only accepting ONE community cat per person, per day.
- Drop off is still 7:30AM -10AM Monday-Thursday.
- If you are driving more than an hour to our clinic, you may bring TWO community cats per person, but please call ahead at (319) 363-1225.
- Use hand sanitizer when you arrive and again when you leave
- Keep a 5-foot distance away from all other clients
- No petting of other people’s animals
- Do not shake hands or physically interact with other clients
- Reschedule your appointment if you do not feel well