Drop-off time at the clinic is 7:30am for cats and 8:00am for dogs and rabbits.
Pick-up time for DOGS and RABBITS is 4:00pm the day of surgery.
Pick-up for CATS is 7:00am the morning following surgery, with the exception of Friday. On Friday cats are released at 4:30pm the same day as surgery.
We are, at times, able to alter this schedule to a limited degree, but prior arrangements must be made. Please discuss this with us at the time of scheduling. If prior arrangements are not made and you are late to pick up your animal, there is a $10 an hour kennel fee.
- Food for Cats and Dogs: Do not give your cat or dog any food after midnight the night before surgery; but do allow access to water. Make sure that your cat or dog is kept confined (or inside) to ensure that it does not eat anything! If there is a possibility that your animal has eaten, please let us know when you check your animal in.
- Food for Rabbits: You MUST provide food for them to eat before and after surgery. Rabbits cannot be fasted!
- If you pet is showing any signs of illness the day before surgery, please call us to discuss.
- All cats and rabbits must come in an individual carrier, with newspaper or a towel. Cardboard carriers may be purchased for $5 at the clinic.
- Feral cats must be brought in a humane trap that is covered with a sheet or towel.
- All dogs must be on a leash or in a carrier.